A well worded clarification of MY feelings on Atheism+


Greetings my few and scattered readers,

So my last post was this long, relatively disjointed, tirade on the principals of Atheism+ and why I wouldn't feel the need to join such a group even while I agree with most of thier core ideas and principals.

I would like to make one clarification that may not have been clear in the last post, which is that I feel the same way about men's right groups and other secular organizations.  I can and do support the core principals of what they espouse, but they are also more well known by their fringe ideology than by their core values.

So the YouTube-r C0nc0rdance has a good video on his issues with the Atheism+ movement which I completely agree with.  You can find the video below.

-SR


Comments

Popular Posts